Tuesday 10 December 2013

A New Blog

As part of my day to day coding work I am constantly fixing (often after creating) new problems. After each fix I often find myself thinking that someone else out there may have had the same problem and may be interested in how to solve it. Of course previously this has been nothing more than a passing thought and on the odd occasion it is more than that by the time I get around to doing anything about I have often forgotten what the fix process was myself.

So I finally made the decision to try and put some of those little fixes and insights into the public domain where maybe, just maybe they may be of use to someone. I for one have found a few solutions from other peoples blogs and decided it was probably about time I contributed a little something back.

That said I cant guarantee any future fixes/insights will be any good (or exist at all) but if they are then, well, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment